A Star is Born Necklace
There are 400 billion stars born each day up in the sky...and none of them shine as brightly as you. Feel confident in your own power while wearing this star-covered diamond necklace.
- SKU# N-30224
- 16" Chain + 4" Extender Total length 20"
- Diamond weight - 0.05cts
- Pendant size - 18mm
- Lobster closure
- Available in 14k gold plated sterling silver or in sterling silver.
- Avoid contact with anything containing derivatives of alcohol
- Handcrafted at the time of order by artisan women in India.
- Hand-wrapped in sustainable, eco-friendly packaging (includes a reusable tin Ella Stein container, muslin cloth pouch, and polishing cloth. Also includes 'Our Story' and a signed note from the woman who hand-packaged your jewelry on recycled paper.)
- Conscious manufacturing practices.
- 100% nickel free.
- Available in 14k gold plated sterling silver
- Cut: Single cut, 26 facets.
- Color: H.
- Clarity: VS.
- Conflict-free and ethically-sourced.
- Zero-waste diamonds (we use almost 100% of each diamond versus the industry average of 60%.)
- Kimberley Process (KP) compliant.
- Responsible Jewelry Council Certified (RJCC), an international merit that upholds human, environmental, and product standards.
- Women's Jewelry Association member (WJA).
- Remove before shower, swimming, exercising.
- Avoid perfumes, creams, bleach/cleaning supplies.
- Store jewelry away from extreme temperatures and humidity. (Use the Ella Stein pouch and tin provided!)
Using the polishing cloth provided with your purchase, rub in one direction very softly. Never use tissue or paper towels to clean the metal as they can cause scratches.